Skip to main content

PRODUCT REVIEW: Leopara, Make Up Lighting System

When I first found out about Leopara, I immediately thought, this looks amazing and I can not wait to get it in the mail to try it out. Then it finally arrived, and it surpassed all of my expectations!

Leopara, is an at home or on-the-go lighting system that can be placed on any clean, flat surface to enhance the lighting in a space, specifically to do your make up. Leopara comes in a compact case that contains 4 wireless & rechargeable LED lights, and let me tell you, they are bright. The change that just one of these lights can make, is incredible. Each LED light has a reusable and re-stickable mounting adhesive on the back, which makes them able to stick onto a mirror or any flat surface. They are also wireless, which I love, and it comes with a 4-in-1 USB Charging Cord, so all the lights can charge at once. 

The first time I actually used Leopara, was for something other than doing my make up. I actually used it to help me film an audition from my laptop! I placed it right along side the camera on my laptop and the difference was remarkable. I only needed to use one light, to enhance my video audition and it did just the trick. It was easy to take off my laptop and did not leave any marks or residue. 

A few days later, I finally used it on my mirror to do my make up. The idea is to place all 4 in a square so that each angle of your face is lit up, and again it made a huge difference and it made it so much easier to do my make up. However, this was the first time I noticed, it left a small amount of residue when I took the lights off my mirror. No damage though, and using Windex easily removed it. 

See the difference for yourself: 

         

How many times have you changed rooms while doing your make up to make sure you were doing it in the best lighting? I know I have, and I'm so glad I can now use Leopara to avoid switching rooms and can stay in one place until my make up is complete! So with that said, I highly recommend Leopara for use at home or on-the-go and I love how it has multiple purposes beyond just doing your make up!

Click here to shop Leopara! 

[ Follow FunSized on InstagramFacebookTwitter & YouTube ]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everybody Needs to be Compensated Properly, Equitably, & Above Board

image from @evanrosskatz instagram Amanda Seyfried said it best “Everybody needs to be compensated for their work. That’s f*cking easy.” She said this in reference to the recent WGA strikes happening in Hollywood. However, I would like to take her quote and apply it to what I’ve noticed the issues are with how the entertainment industry is ran here in Florida.   After working in the entertainment industry for over 10 years in New York City, I expected some things to be handled differently in Florida but not to the extent that I have witnessed. The biggest issue here is that people are, simply, not compensated for their work.   Let’s start off with, how Florida does not see the value in models. Business owners believe that if they provide you with a free item from, let’s say their restaurant, so a cocktail, that’s enough compensation to use your likeness and image in perpetuity on all mediums and formats. This is so wrong. Modeling is a profession and it should be treated as such.   Sin

July Events around Tampa Bay!

It’s America’s Birthday month, so there are plenty of fun events and festivities happening around Tampa Bay this month! First things first, be sure to watch my July FunSized Five video  here . There is absolutely no time to waste so on July 1st head on over to Armature Works for their Tampa’s Backyard BBQ . From 12pm to 5pm, there will be hot dogs, burgers and oysters on the pier near Stones Throw along with live music for you to enjoy on the Riverwalk.   Now here’s what you should know about July 4th: Star Spangled Sparkman will start at Sparkman Wharf at 4pm. There’ll be family-friendly activities along with  live entertainment, a game zone, plenty of entertainment, food and beverage specials and more. Then at 6pm, the Water Ski Show begins and you will only be able to see this from Sparkman Wharf. This will also be when the Boat Parade begins and I would recommend looking at the map on this site , to decide where you’d like to watch the parade from.   At 9:15pm is when the firewo

June Events around Tampa Bay!

Summer is officially here, which means there is plenty of summer fun to be had around Tampa Bay! First things first, be sure to watch my June FunSized Five video here . It's the kick off to summer, so you know there are going to be some amazing events happening his month. So let’s start with the Summer Rum & Seafood Festival happening June 3rd starting at 4pm and going until 10pm. This festival is happening at the Tampa Premium Outlets. There are also going to be up to 12 Seafood Chefs will have a variety of delicious seafood for you to enjoy from different local restaurants, along with plenty of rum samples for you to try from different distilleries. There were also be live music from local bands playing all night long. Different ticket options are available, rum and food are not included in the ticket price.   The week prior to Tampa Bay Restaurant Week starting, experience the “ Meet the Chefs ” event, happening on June 8th at The Vault. This is an exclusive cocktail style