Skip to main content

Petite Abeille

If you are looking for a great place for breakfast in New York City, you must go to Petite Abeille! They have different locations throughout the city so take a look at their website and pick which one is best for you!

They are known for their Belgian Waffles! Look at the scrumptious breakfast I had below...


Doesn't that just look so yummy?! I had the berry waffle and the omelette on the other end of the table was filled with brie (MY FAVORITE) and sun dried tomatoes. It was so good! The ambiance of the restaurant was really nice as well.  I went to the location on 17th Street and look at this fella who stopped by to say hello...


What was also awesome about Petite Abeille, was that they had dinner specials for each night of the week! If you're looking for somewhere new to try out in New York City I would definitely recommend this place!

Let me know what you get to eat!

XO,

FunSized


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everybody Needs to be Compensated Properly, Equitably, & Above Board

image from @evanrosskatz instagram Amanda Seyfried said it best “Everybody needs to be compensated for their work. That’s f*cking easy.” She said this in reference to the recent WGA strikes happening in Hollywood. However, I would like to take her quote and apply it to what I’ve noticed the issues are with how the entertainment industry is ran here in Florida.   After working in the entertainment industry for over 10 years in New York City, I expected some things to be handled differently in Florida but not to the extent that I have witnessed. The biggest issue here is that people are, simply, not compensated for their work.   Let’s start off with, how Florida does not see the value in models. Business owners believe that if they provide you with a free item from, let’s say their restaurant, so a cocktail, that’s enough compensation to use your likeness and image in perpetuity on all mediums and formats. This is so wrong. Modeling is a profession and it should be treated as su...

Apple Picking Season Is Here! 🍎

Labor Day has passed and the cooler temperatures are slowly approaching, which means Fall is almost here and it is time for APPLE PICKING! Many farms, at least the ones that I found in Central New Jersey, are still allowing people to access their farms for PYO (pick your own) apples, however they all have different precautions and procedures; some have timed admission slots, or are only allowing apple picking on certain days of the week, etc. So I would highly recommend checking their websites and calling the farms directly, (even if you go to the same one every year) to find out what their current procedures are.  The big difference I noticed this year, when it came to visiting a farm for apple picking, was that a lot of them were charging fees for apple picking. I'm not sure if this "fee" is covid-related, but the idea of paying to access a farm and then additionally paying for the apples you pick, was not something I wanted to do, so the goal was to find a farm that di...

July Events around Tampa Bay!

It’s America’s Birthday month, so there are plenty of fun events and festivities happening around Tampa Bay this month! First things first, be sure to watch my July FunSized Five video  here . There is absolutely no time to waste so on July 1st head on over to Armature Works for their Tampa’s Backyard BBQ . From 12pm to 5pm, there will be hot dogs, burgers and oysters on the pier near Stones Throw along with live music for you to enjoy on the Riverwalk.   Now here’s what you should know about July 4th: Star Spangled Sparkman will start at Sparkman Wharf at 4pm. There’ll be family-friendly activities along with  live entertainment, a game zone, plenty of entertainment, food and beverage specials and more. Then at 6pm, the Water Ski Show begins and you will only be able to see this from Sparkman Wharf. This will also be when the Boat Parade begins and I would recommend looking at the map on this site , to decide where you’d like to watch the parade from.   At 9:15pm...