Skip to main content

Virgin Atlantic FITFOO Promotion

Virgin Atlantic Airlines was going around New York City at the beginning of this week, promoting their new ad, FITFOO which stands for Flying in the Face of Ordinary.


This was my first example of Real Time marketing. They were tweeting from (@VAAintheUSA) with their locations while also reaching out to celebs and different companies to raise more awareness of FITFOO.

I am just a FunSized girl and Virgin Atlantic had no issue with coming to the steps of the main United States Post Office on 8th Ave to deliver their FITFOO Fun to me! I didn't know what to expect but to see a red Mini Cooper with the Virgin Atlantic logo!

To my surprise, two lovely Virgin Atlantic stewardesses greeted me with a rather large container of Baked By Melissa cupcakes! I was stunned and so grateful! A photographer came along for the ride, who took a ton of pictures that will be on their Facebook page. Wednesday was their last day of FITFOO fun in NYC, they were off to London that evening.




I've never been on a Virgin Atlantic flight but after this promotion that they had, I've learned more about their airlines and I am definitely more inclined now to look into booking one of their flights!

Great job VAAintheUSA and thanks again!

Have you taken a flight on Virgin Atlantic? What was your experience like? Tell me about it!







Follow me on: Bloglovin', Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everybody Needs to be Compensated Properly, Equitably, & Above Board

image from @evanrosskatz instagram Amanda Seyfried said it best “Everybody needs to be compensated for their work. That’s f*cking easy.” She said this in reference to the recent WGA strikes happening in Hollywood. However, I would like to take her quote and apply it to what I’ve noticed the issues are with how the entertainment industry is ran here in Florida.   After working in the entertainment industry for over 10 years in New York City, I expected some things to be handled differently in Florida but not to the extent that I have witnessed. The biggest issue here is that people are, simply, not compensated for their work.   Let’s start off with, how Florida does not see the value in models. Business owners believe that if they provide you with a free item from, let’s say their restaurant, so a cocktail, that’s enough compensation to use your likeness and image in perpetuity on all mediums and formats. This is so wrong. Modeling is a profession and it should be treated as su...

Apple Picking Season Is Here! 🍎

Labor Day has passed and the cooler temperatures are slowly approaching, which means Fall is almost here and it is time for APPLE PICKING! Many farms, at least the ones that I found in Central New Jersey, are still allowing people to access their farms for PYO (pick your own) apples, however they all have different precautions and procedures; some have timed admission slots, or are only allowing apple picking on certain days of the week, etc. So I would highly recommend checking their websites and calling the farms directly, (even if you go to the same one every year) to find out what their current procedures are.  The big difference I noticed this year, when it came to visiting a farm for apple picking, was that a lot of them were charging fees for apple picking. I'm not sure if this "fee" is covid-related, but the idea of paying to access a farm and then additionally paying for the apples you pick, was not something I wanted to do, so the goal was to find a farm that di...

September Self Care Awareness Month

September is Self Care Awareness Month and I have been making a conscious effort to take care of myself this month! I think it is so important, especially now, after spending so much time in quarantine, to take care of yourself and your mental health. So, I wanted to share with you a few of the ways I have been taking care of myself. If you follow me on instagram , you know how much I truly enjoy exercising and taking time out of my day for working out. I use Tone It Up's App for work out videos and toning moves. I have been using these girls' work outs for years. I love how they keep the moves and routines different, so you never get bored. My friend Alyssa Cerrachio , is a personal trainer and group fitness instructor, and she does IG Live Work Outs, which I also really enjoying doing and sometimes even partake in. I met her when I took her classes at Athleta's Studio in NYC and I just fell in love with her energy and how she challenges you and strengthens you during her...